January 2, 2012

Welcome!

Recently, I've been creating homemade skin products for myself, and decided I would like to make them available to others. My mission is to create healthy, safe, natural, affordable skincare products for all types of skin.


Homemade beauty products are becoming more popular due to the high cost and unsafe ingredients that are found in most beauty products sold in stores. Natural skin remedies have been around for centuries. Made with the most ordinary ingredients, they yield amazing results. From body scrubs to lip balm, I will have items available for purchase on Bella Luna's Etsy shop.

This blog will be updated frequently with any news regarding Bella Luna. I will also be sharing information here & there about all things beauty- with a main focus on skincare. Be sure to check back, as I am just getting started and have lots to share with you in the coming weeks! For a quick way to stay in touch and for easier communication- be sure to 'like' Bella Luna on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment